We have a full selection of our canopies available for demo. Please complete the form to request a reservation for a 2 week demo. We charge a small fee to cover shipping and inspection. The demo program fee covers shipping (to and from), canopy inspection upon return and handling and is as follows:
- US – Ground Shipping: $95.00 (NOT available for Alaska or Hawaii)
- US – 2-day Shipping: $125.00 (including Alaska and Hawaii)
- US – Overnight Shipping: $160.00 (including Alaska and Hawaii)
- Canada – Ground Shipping: $220.00
- Puerto Rico – Ground Shipping: $125.00
- Shipments of A2 Tandem canopies require an additional $30.00 in fees.
You may use our product for two weekends, after which, we ask that you ship it back to our office using the provided return shipping label. Our demo canopies, with the exception of A2 Tandem canopies, come on standard risers and have a main deployment bag and pilot chute attached, so connecting the canopy to your container is very simple.
Extra charges will be applied if our equipment is returned past the return date, or if any of the equipment is missing upon return.
Please contact our Demo Coordinator Jim Pope if you need further information, or for whatever reason, the registration form below decides not to cooperate. 386-717-8045 Jim@FlyAerodyne.com We thank you in advance for flying Aerodyne!
(NOTE – After Clicking the SUBMIT button, please scroll up to see the confirmation of your demo.)