Requires critical thinking and learning aptitude.
This position consists of digitizing embroidery graphics for customer requests. The employee will need to start with a client’s base embroidery idea, digitize their proposed logo, and fit the embroidery to the proper panels on their skydiving container. Salary/wage rate compensation dependent on experience.
- Communicating with staff members and clients directly.
- Verifying customer embroidery requests.
- Digitizing artwork into proper embroidery format.
- Using a 15-needle dual head embroidery machine to output design.
- Maintaining a safe and healthy work environment by following the standards, policies and procedures set forth by the company.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Able to stand throughout shift
- Good physical (hand/eye) coordination
- Superior attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to multitask projects based on immediate need
- Strong graphic design skills and familiarity with image editing software
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience with Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator
- Prior experience with Corel and Wilcom digitizing software.
*Applicants without a CV: please contact us at (386) 279 7990 for a paper application*