This in-office position requires the ability to independently self-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
This career opportunity involves promoting Aerodyne’s mission and products through printed and web advertising, social media engagement, dealer / customer interactions, and event representation.
- Generating social media content.
- Arranging printed and online advertisements.
- Ensuring cohesion in publicized media, manuals, and company statements.
- Maintaining a positive brand image across products and services.
- Working closely with supervisors to establish plans of action for product releases.
- Developing marketing strategies with emphasis on empowering our end users.
- Manipulating company logos, PDF files, and web pages.
- Establishing and pursuing plans of action for upcoming industry events.
- Maintaining a safe and healthy work environment by following the standards, policies and procedures set forth by the company.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Have ability to self-task and prioritize.
- Understand social media platforms and their evolving algorithms.
- Experience with the Adobe Suite – focusing on Illustrator, Premier Pro, and Photoshop.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to write clearly, concisely, and with class.
- Ability to forecast and understand customer needs.
- Marketing degree (AA or BA or international) or prior marketing experience.
- International market knowledge.
- Aerial photography experience.
- Graphic design and web design knowledge.
- Involved in the skydiving industry.
- Willing to travel.