Attention to detail necessary.
This position requires detailed scrutiny and inspection of skydiving equipment. Each piece of gear must be perfectly within specifications before being shipped out to our customers. Full time 40 hour week; salary/wage rate compensation dependent on experience.
- In-Process inspection of various components utilizing associated criteria and work instruction.
- Final Inspection of finished products ensuring conformance to specification.
- Documenting each inspection result by completing inspection reports and logs.
- Identifying and documenting nonconformances and opportunities for improvement.
- Working closely with Managers and Supervisors to increase knowledge base associated with the industry.
- Maintaining a safe and healthy work environment by following the standards, policies and procedures set forth by the company.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Able to stand throughout shift
- Good physical (hand/eye) coordination
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis
- Attention to detail
- Ability to closely follow manuals and directives
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior product inspection experience
*Applicants without a CV: please contact us at (386) 279 7990 for a paper application*
Job Category: Manufacturing
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: DeLand