Requires an open mind and ability to diversify .
This position could be the gateway to advanced placement in the realm of parachuting research and design. Consider this a learning position where each day, new skill sets are developed to assist the R&D team. Full time 40 hour week; salary/wage rate compensation dependent on experience.
- Constructing various parachuting elements.
- Inspecting products used around the R&D facility.
- Documenting followed procedures and ensuring continuity in work flow.
- Using industry-specific tools such as specialized hot knives, cutters, and sewing machines.
- Working closely with supervisors to increase knowledge base associated with the industry.
- Maintaining a safe and healthy work environment by following the standards, policies and procedures set forth by the company.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Able to stand throughout shift
- Good physical (hand/eye) coordination
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis
- Attention to detail
- Ability to closely follow manuals and directives
- Prior sewing machine experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- FAA senior rigger certificate
*Applicants without a CV: please contact us at (386) 279 7990 for a paper application*
Job Category: Manufacturing
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: DeLand